This website contains a wealth of useful information on ways to help the people in Ferguson, how you can organize and participate locally, and helps to spread the word and keep the message strong.
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
- 19 days late but Hillary Clinton finally comments on Ferguson and she didn’t victim blame or use false racial equivalences. She called out social injustices and the frayed relationships between police and community members. She even addressed white privilege and institutional racism. Good commentary but poor timing and lack of genuine feeling. Clinton’s statement (x)
- 900,000 signatures calling for justice
- 5 protesters sue police for $41.5M over arrests
- Audio of the murder of Michael Brown aired by CNN has been authenticated.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
For The First Time Ever, All Four Eyewitness Accounts of The Murder of Michael Brown Put In Chronological Order: The most detailed side-by-side telling of each eyewitness account of the Mike Brown murder in chronological order #JusticeForMichaelBrown [@ShaunKing]